- ENERGY33 is a company specialized in identifying, structuring and developing power generation investment opportunities in LATAM and offering engineering services in the energy sector.
- Proven track record developing, financing, building, operating and selling energy with power plants in developing countries.
- Strong engineering capability to assess complex opportunities including associated gas monetization, cogeneration, renewables, hybrids and other complex forms of power generation.
- Technology and fuel agnostic with extensive experience working with turbines, engines and boilers
We are experts advising and developing innovative investment opportunities for the energy sector in LATAM.
ENERGY33 develops, structures, builds, owns and operates power plants in LATAM through a multi-disciplinary approach that produces the best technical solutions to maximize the profitability for all stakeholders.
ENERGY33 provides engineering and consulting services for customers that are developing their own energy projects.
ENERGY33 has the capabilities to offer consulting services for the energy sector with the highest standards of the industry.
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“The ENERGY33 Team has developed more than 800MW with Siemens’ gas turbines in LATAM, and we view them as a valued partner for the development of power generation projects”
“ENERGY33 was an essential partner in the development and implementation of the Puerto Carreño wood chip power plant. ENERGY33 was able to perform the conceptual engineering, specify the equipment and created a competitive bidding process that reduced the EPC investment by millions of US dollars. In addition, it played an important role as the owner’s engineer during the construction phase of the project”
“ENERGY33 managed the various contractors responsible for the civil, mechanical and electrical installation of the power plant to ensure that the project was installed in accordance with the engineering plans. With ENERGY33’s support, our power plant was built on time and on budget.”
We develop innovative projects for the energy sector that combine experience, technology, innovation, and generate sustainability for the environment and for our stakeholders.
- 12MW Power Plant. Peten, Guatemalalatam-power-energy2022-12-21T16:31:52+00:00
- 5.5MW Biomass Power Plant. Puerto Carreño, Colombialatam-power-energy2023-03-31T13:49:51+00:00
- 8.5MW Power Plant. Santa Barbara, Honduras.latam-power-energy2023-03-31T13:53:09+00:00
We partner with the best to carry out transformative energy projects.